CUPA STONE launches a new product that will change interior wall decoration: STONETACK™, the first adhesive natural slate panel. This innovative solution is 100% eco-friendly, quick and easy to install in 3 steps and ideal for both houses or commercial spaces.
Each STONETACK™ panel is composed by natural slate pieces, mounted on a thin adhesive layer, perfect for installing the product in a quick and easy way. STONETACK™ panels are the perfect solution to decorate interior walls for both houses or commercial spaces.
Each box of STONETACK™ comes with 6 panels of 54×30 cm of surface and between 5.5 and 7.5 mm of thickness. A single box is enough to cover 1 m2 approx. The black and bright tone of the panel as well as its elegant texture transmits an authentic and natural decoration.
DO IT YOURSELF IN 3 EASY STEPS
The easy way of installing STONETACK™ is the most important of the product. For this reason, it is ideal for domestic use. Do it yourself in 3 easy steps:
STONETACK™ guarantees the perfect fixation of the panel to the wall, thanks to a high performance acrylic tape. In short, the versatility of the panels is evident: they adapt to any type of interior wall and fit perfectly with other natural materials such as wood. Learn how to install it in this YouTube video:
5 ADVANTAGES OF STONETACK™
1. EASY TO INSTALL: installation requires no skilled labor or machinery.
2. INNOVATIVE: Stonetack® ensures the perfect fixation of the panel to the wall, thanks to a high performance acrylic adhesive. Press the panel for 5 seconds to ensure total fixation.
3. DURABLE: has a verified durability by different aging tests made by the R&D Department of CUPA GROUP.
4. NATURAL: Stonetack® is 100% eco-friendly and has been manufactured from the reutilisation of slate slabs from our own quarries.
5. ADAPTABLE: our panels are perfect for all kind of interior walls and combine perfectly with other natural materials such as wood.
Get inspired to create your own interior designs using STONETACK™:
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”1″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”800″ gallery_height=”500″ cycle_effect=”fade” cycle_interval=”3″ show_thumbnail_link=”0″ thumbnail_link_text=”[Mostrar miniaturas]” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]For further information, visit CUPA STONE website.